Devote your creative energy to your passion and purpose.
Starts July 1st!
Everyone has one.
The good idea or dream project that you most want to create, start, make progress on, but for whatever reason it always gets pushed to the bottom of the list. Well, now it’s time to make it a priority and get your heart’s work out into the world.
It’s time to take that project you’ve been thinking about from dream to reality and the Unicorn Project has been created to help you make that happen!
During the month of July, you’re invited to join me on a 30-DAY ADVENTURE to get focused, get inspired and make progress on that amazing project, idea or product that your soul has been wanting to bring into the world.
What is YOUR unicorn project?
We all have that awesome project or idea that has been in our minds and hearts for a long time but it always seems to be pushed to the bottom of the to-do list. There’s many different reasons that we continue to do this, which might include:
- your dream is so big it scares you
- your job or clients are always the priority
- you’re worried you will fail
- you’re busy looking after your family
- you can’t get motivated
- All of the above?
Let’s change all that, and take your passion and dream from VISION to REALITY.
Don’t wait any longer.
As Steven Pressfield said, the more important a call or action is to our soul’s evolution, the more resistance we will feel toward pursuing it. I believe that we often choose to put aside our most important work because it brings up a lot of fear in us. Thoughts of not being good enough, experienced enough, not being able to make a living from it, or maybe that others will not like it. It’s all untrue.
I want us to turn that around and move from fear to magic and start creating the amazing things that the world needs us to create!
So, what is that most important thing for you to work on, create, build, start, finish, that will allow you to make the most progress and impact in creating your DREAM LIFE or BUSINESS?
How did it help others?
Over 1000 incredible people have joined in the Unicorn Project since it launched, and here are some their first hand accounts when asked how the program has helped them the most:
- Realising that if I want to make something happen I need to work at it consistently.
- Keeping me accountable in a way that felt encouraging and lighthearted.
- Focusing on what I really wanted, and allowing me to channel my energy into that.
- Setting time aside each day for an intention or goal. The daily reminders assisted in understanding the process.
- Getting off my butt and prioritizing daily actions.
- The reminder to keep going.
- Making me feel organized which hasn’t happened before.
- My creativity, a lot of new ideas came to play.
- Finding momentum. It was the start of my big shift to creating my desired life!
- Feel so much more relaxed and confident that I will achieve my goal… and I did!
- Making the project feel doable and real instead of just a tiny notion stuck in my brain.
- Showing up every single day. No matter what.
- Feeling like I could get started on something I had been wanting to tackle for a long time.
- Showing me the value of creative space and making time to do this.
- Launching something that had been up in my head for a long time.
- Breaking up a large task into smaller, actionable steps was the perfect way to make it all feel achievable.
- Getting clear on what I wanted to do and what steps were necessary to reach my goal.
- Getting my ideas down on paper where I could see them and map them out.
- Implementing the idea that small steps are better than no steps at all, and that incorporating 15 min a day does make a difference.
- Get my creativity flowing and setting aside time for myself to do what I love.
- Procrastination, it is rare that I procrastinate now. After accomplishing something even a small goal, it made me want more. I’ve learned that when hungry for success and progress procrastination poses no threat.
We start on July 1, 2022 for 30 days of adventure.
+ Daily emails with inspiration, guidance, and tips to help you begin, find focus and take steps to making your project happen.
+ Weekly playbooks to help you get organised and stay on track
Over the 30 days you will receive a daily email with inspiration, guidance, and tips to help you begin, find focus and take steps to making your project happen.
Only $33 AUD
Approx $22 USD
The main focus of this offering is creating consistent daily action, and this can apply to almost anything that you really want to make happen or make progress on over 30 days. It could be creating a new business offering, a new daily yoga practice, spring cleaning your house or making art every day. But there’s one thing to keep in mind. It should be something you actually want to do, or else you’ll find it hard to stay motivated. There’s no point in choosing something you already know you won’t enjoy. Make it exciting, even if it’s scary, it’ll be a month of being brave and showing up.
You will receive a welcome email within a few hours after your registration has been completed. This email will be sent to the email you used when purchasing. On July 1, you’ll begin receiving the daily emails.
If it hasn’t arrived after 24 hours please check your spam folder. Still not there? Shoot me an email.
All you need to do is keep a copy of the emails and you can access them for as long as you like. You can repeat the same process as many times as you like.